If you see an item on our wish list that you want to donate, please contact us prior to sending the item. Thank you for helping us create a resource library!
- Beads and Bead Makers: Gender, Material Culture, and Meaning by Lidia Sciama and Joanne Eicher. ISBN: 9781859739907
- The History of Beads by Lois Dubin. ISBN: 9780810951747
- Beadwork: A World Guide by Caroline Crabtree. ISBN: 9780500288016
- Not Only for Its Beauty by Dawn Costello. ISBN: 9780869816592
- The Beader's Guide to Color by Margie Deeb. ISBN: 9780823004874
- Wâpikwaniy: A Beginner's Guide to Métis Floral Beadwork by Amy Briley and Gregory Scofield. ISBN: 9781926795058
If you aren't able to donate a wish list item but want to help fund the museum, click below. Thank you for your generosity!